scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 10d Posted 25/02/11 06:44 AM Posted 25/02/11 06:44 AM Okay so I have SSSL rear springs waiting to go in my bf2 xr6 turbo and im running the 19" twisty typhoon copys with 245 / 35 profile.do I need the guards rolled or will they fit ?thanks !
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/02/11 07:48 AM Posted 25/02/11 07:48 AM Easy fit dude.
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 10d Posted 25/02/11 09:13 AM Author Posted 25/02/11 09:13 AM I hope so mate
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/02/11 07:36 PM Posted 25/02/11 07:36 PM Weren't 19's a factory option? If so doubt you'd be rolling guards
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 10d Posted 25/02/11 08:14 PM Author Posted 25/02/11 08:14 PM 19s were factory....SSSL's wernt.
messna Legacy Donating Member 57 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 25/02/11 10:09 PM Posted 25/02/11 10:09 PM I have the same springs and 18's and they fit with ease mate.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/11 01:57 AM Posted 27/02/11 01:57 AM 19s were factory....SSSL's wernt.True but with fords standard marshmallow suspension I would expect the wheel to travel into the wheelarch so lowering the car shouldnt be an issue.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 02/03/11 07:19 AM Posted 02/03/11 07:19 AM Piss it in mate.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/11 10:57 AM Posted 12/04/11 10:57 AM Does anyone have photos of 19's with SSSL on the rear?
matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 26d Gender: Male Posted 13/04/11 08:45 AM Posted 13/04/11 08:45 AM (edited) Here's a pic of mine with what I'm pretty sure are pedders SSL's (were in car before I bought it) and 245 19's with a 35 profile and they sit up under the guard a little bit, pic shows it a bit, but I cant fit my fingers between the wheel and guard. Edited 13/04/11 08:46 AM by sneeze_monkey36
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now