lud360 Member 22 Member For: 15y 11m 2d Posted 13/02/11 01:43 AM Posted 13/02/11 01:43 AM Hey guys I have an fg xr6 turbo ute with 4,000klm on the clock, so far I have a turbo back 3.5inch CES Exhaust, 60lb injectors, ss growler cai, herrod pipe kit and sct flash tuner car made 305rwkw what mods do you think I should be doing next any ideas would help.. also a question regarding the flash tuner can I go to another tuner or do I have to stay with the original tuner??
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 13/02/11 01:58 AM Posted 13/02/11 01:58 AM Fit an intercooler and max the turbo at around 320ishYes a another tuner can tune the X3
lud360 Member 22 Member For: 15y 11m 2d Posted 13/02/11 04:24 AM Author Posted 13/02/11 04:24 AM Fit an intercooler and max the turbo at around 320ishYes a another tuner can tune the X3thanks Ratter, cooler was next on my list I have the herrod pipe kit on so I want a cooler that takes the standard pipes any recommendations?
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 13/02/11 04:35 AM Posted 13/02/11 04:35 AM PWR bolts straight in and uses the standard pipes, if you are local to me, I can show you one before we fit it to Bels car
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/02/11 08:43 PM Posted 13/02/11 08:43 PM What do you think of the ces exhaust? I was looking to get Troy to make up a dump and cat for me.. A few other people ate saying do the whole thing. Is it loud? I prefer quiet exhausts.
lud360 Member 22 Member For: 15y 11m 2d Posted 13/02/11 10:04 PM Author Posted 13/02/11 10:04 PM What do you think of the ces exhaust? I was looking to get Troy to make up a dump and cat for me.. A few other people ate saying do the whole thing. Is it loud? I prefer quiet exhausts.the exhaust is very good with a nice note but can be a little loud when your in a certain gear otherwise great product.
danny g Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 3m 9d Posted 01/06/11 12:08 PM Posted 01/06/11 12:08 PM Hey guys I have an fg xr6 turbo ute with 4,000klm on the clock, so far I have a turbo back 3.5inch CES Exhaust, 60lb injectors, ss growler cai, herrod pipe kit and sct flash tuner car made 305rwkw what mods do you think I should be doing next any ideas would help.. also a question regarding the flash tuner can I go to another tuner or do I have to stay with the original tuner??hi matevery nicely done with the mods, got the same products as you, just wanted to know who you got it tuned with?cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now