Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

$99 ?

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Yeah its got me intrigued too. Is this a cheap shot across the bow or something else?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong NSW
Posted

Yeah its got me intrigued too. Is this a cheap shot across the bow or something else?

not at all...

$99.00 is the correct price for this part.

Kev

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Castle Hill
Posted

not at all...

$99.00 is the correct price for this part.

Kev

Certainly a lot more realistic and affordable. Thanks for putting an alternative up on the market.

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted (edited)

Just wondering. We all know PW quality is excellent, but its no secret that you pay for the R and D + the quality. Hence, I was expecting a higher price than this.

Edited by Rhino1980
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

not at all...

$99.00 is the correct price for this part.

Kev

Is it p/coated Kev.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 15d
Posted

Just wondering. We all know PW quality is excellent, but its no secret that you pay for the R and D + the quality. Hence, I was expecting a higher price than this.

I'm sure Kev will not mind if you want to pay more.. :stirthepot:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It's not exactly a ground breaking design, just better then the sh*tty Ford one. Don't complain.

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Not complaining Dillz I already have a nice shiny replacement on my car.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

I just sold the last one of these from our first batch of 15 made, but being made here in Sydney, hand fabricated, hand polished and sold with quality silicon joiners and clamps, I can't compete with 99 bucks... so not much point making any more, unless I mass produce them in China, then I'll pump them out for $25 each LOL

Something to note, both mine and the latest Plazmaman FG intercooler kits were designed and made without retaining the OEM elbow, as from my extensive XR6T research and development I've know since 2008 that the plastic elbow splits under high boost, so our kits were made to run directly to the throttle body, deleting the tight, plastic elbow...so no need for 99 buck band aids later on when the others figure it out.

Happy boosting guys and I hope everyone has an awesome weekend at Powercruise!

Cheers

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...