Kingers. Member 227 Member For: 16y 7m 19d Posted 19/01/11 09:35 AM Posted 19/01/11 09:35 AM hey guys, getting an airbox, needa move the battery, but found out its gonna cost to get the airbox to actually fit, cause of the crappy pipe. so just thinking of getting a hdi cooler. Just wondering if there is enough room to fit the battery on the right side of the engine bay when the cooler piping comes up through that way? I can justify spending 500 on a battery kit when I can do it all myself, plus I got a few extra power cables that needa be re run. I dont want to put the battery in the airbox. Just bought a new battery t so want to use that. Where does everyone put them. Besides the boot, that's not an option, think I seen one hung under the front bumper of a car before?
Kingers. Member 227 Member For: 16y 7m 19d Posted 20/01/11 08:21 AM Author Posted 20/01/11 08:21 AM how many people have their battery located under the front guard? as in process west battery relocation kit? http://www.processwest.com.au/website/prod_xr6t/pw_product_fordxr6_batteryrelocation.htmseems as though theres no other spot for me to put it :( im guessing this is gonna be illegal to have it there?
Lak Member 87 Member For: 17y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melb Posted 27/01/11 02:00 PM Posted 27/01/11 02:00 PM Hey mate, how about this one from Plazmaman https://www.plazmaman.com/shop/index.php?action=item&itemId=367Might be a little cheaper than the one you were looking at.Cheers
Damo_XR6T Member 10 Member For: 15y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SA Posted 15/02/11 12:11 PM Posted 15/02/11 12:11 PM best option would be relocation to boot!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now