Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

it gets stuck in your head huh! sorry dunno

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Funnily enough, it's called "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" by Frank Sinatra...from a time when song naming was much simpler! It's from his "Swing Along With Me" album...early 60s.

Goes a little something like this...

Please don't talk about me when I'm gone,

Oh, honey though our friendship ceases, from now on;

And, listen, if you can't say anything real nice,

It's better not to talk at all, is my advice.

We're parting, you go your way I'll go mine,

it's best that we do;

Here's a kiss! I hope that this brings lots of luck to you.

Makes no difference how I carry on,

Remember, please don't talk about me when I'm gone.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast , Queensland Australia
Posted

Sorry for butting in , "Please don't talk about me when I'm gone" as per the advert , is sung by the late and great Dean Martin .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...