pizza_sleek Member 18 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Posted 03/11/03 12:59 PM Posted 03/11/03 12:59 PM does anyone know the name of the song in the fairlane ad?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 04/11/03 08:18 AM Posted 04/11/03 08:18 AM it gets stuck in your head huh! sorry dunno
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 18d Location: Canberra Posted 05/11/03 01:19 AM Posted 05/11/03 01:19 AM Funnily enough, it's called "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" by Frank Sinatra...from a time when song naming was much simpler! It's from his "Swing Along With Me" album...early 60s.Goes a little something like this...Please don't talk about me when I'm gone,Oh, honey though our friendship ceases, from now on;And, listen, if you can't say anything real nice,It's better not to talk at all, is my advice.We're parting, you go your way I'll go mine,it's best that we do;Here's a kiss! I hope that this brings lots of luck to you.Makes no difference how I carry on,Remember, please don't talk about me when I'm gone.
xrystl New Member 9 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast , Queensland Australia Posted 11/11/03 07:15 AM Posted 11/11/03 07:15 AM Sorry for butting in , "Please don't talk about me when I'm gone" as per the advert , is sung by the late and great Dean Martin .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now