Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast
Posted

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with Lovells springs sagging or settling unevenly? :dontknow:

I fitted some FFL-110 and FRL-112 springs to my FG a couple of few weeks ago, they looked fine when they first went in but looking at them now it would appear that the passengers front has settled almost an inch lower than the drivers side.

They both looked even before fitment and even after being fitted....

I don't understand because I haven't had any passengers or weight in the passengers side of the car since fitment.

Wondering if it's common for Lovells? Because if so I'll ditch them and get some Kings instead. :huh:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d
Posted

Yes mate.. quite common

Include Pedders !!! Shocking.. no pun intended

Get yourself some kings.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...