Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I've posted this in the right section.

I've got a BA XR6T and I'm about to start looking at putting some mods on it.

I was thinking something along the lines of an APS Phase I kit to start off with while I get more cash together.

My question is how do I find out if there has been anything done previously to the car by the previous owner?

Reason I ask is that I had a look in the airbox to see what filter it had and to my surprise it had a K&N panel filter. So now I'm starting to think it may have already been flashed and possibly other bits and pieces I may not know about.

Anyone know anything I can check before I book it in the for Phase I kit?

Thanks in advance,

Johann

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Did it come witha flash box? That's a pretty tell tale sign!

Failing that you would need to through it on a dyno!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

Just cause there is a KN filter doesnt really lead to anything. Its a simple mod that anyone can do cheaply enough.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...