Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted

Nice result, just a tune and injectors I'm guessing?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mango Hill QLD
Posted

Mods are fairly simple.

Tune, Injectors, Hiflow cat, Debung. we also changed the plugs and actuator.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted (edited)

Now you just need to put a decent intercooler out the front and change the plenum chamber and you will be very close to 300 AWKW at the same boost :buttrock::pleasantry:

Edited by Dyno Junkie
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ascot, Western Australia
Posted

Now you just need to put a decent intercooler out the front and change the plenum chamber and you will be very close to 300 AWKWARD at the same boost :buttrock::pleasantry:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mango Hill QLD
Posted

Well stage 2 is in motion, and looking at options.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Hey Mate, I haven't been around for a while, playing with my XR4....

Economy has been my down fall, I thought it was going to drop, now sitting on an average of 22, rather than 20, so I was going to contact Clinton and ask if he could help at all, I was planning on a cat change and a ZF massage as well, and was very interested in yours for the fact that Clinton changed the ZF settings, do you know what he did? He was very much against doing anything with the ZF when I asked last year. Also who did your cat change and what type is it andy more specific details.

Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mango Hill QLD
Posted

Hi Mate, Brian at Exhaust Innovations changed the cat for me and it is a 100 cpi hi flow cat, the tune on the ZF has changed the way car drives (for the better).

Clinton has only just started the ZF tunes as everyone has been waiting for the release. I am sure he would be keen to have a look now.

As for petrol consumption, that is strange tah it has gone up. I changed from normal fuel to Ultimate and that alone dropped me from 21 to 19 per 100k. Since the tune it has levelled around mid 16's and that includes a night at willow bank, and yes I do drive it to enjoy the power.

cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Thanks Russell,

Can you shoot me through Clinton's details, I can't seem to find them!

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...