liontamer2 Member 64 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: cornubia brisbane Posted 07/09/10 02:11 AM Posted 07/09/10 02:11 AM Help......I have a Auto Meter digital pro shift light and need to know how and where to hook it up on a BA XRT ute, any help would be greatly appreciated.Greg
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 07/09/10 07:26 AM Posted 07/09/10 07:26 AM you dont.search for threads I tried a few months ago with a shift light.you need an MSD part to hook it up, else get an ECLIPSE SHIFT LIGHT ( from here Ecliptech Innovations ) like I did. They plug straight up. Ball breaker to configure properly though. took a couple of hours.read here:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21139&st=0&p=1022581&hl=shift+light&fromsearch=1#entry1022581
foxtrot Member 77 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Posted 07/09/10 11:43 AM Posted 07/09/10 11:43 AM Hi. If it has a chip in it to set the revs forget about it but if its one of the new ones that can be set for one cylinder operation just connect the green wire to one of the coil negative wires. Cheers MD
liontamer2 Member 64 Member For: 22y 9m 12d Location: cornubia brisbane Posted 18/09/10 08:54 PM Author Posted 18/09/10 08:54 PM you dont.search for threads I tried a few months ago with a shift light.you need an MSD part to hook it up, else get an ECLIPSE SHIFT LIGHT ( from here Ecliptech Innovations ) like I did. They plug straight up. Ball breaker to configure properly though. took a couple of hours.read here:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21139&st=0&p=1022581&hl=shift+light&fromsearch=1#entry1022581Is that an MSD8918 GMR Pickup ??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now