PCW Legacy Donating Member 181 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/07/10 11:03 PM Posted 01/07/10 11:03 PM Hi Guys,Thinking I will need to lower the G6ET once the wheels go on and looking for recommendations.If I can get away with springs only this would be great but what have others done and where.Cheers,Pete
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/10 12:09 AM Posted 02/07/10 12:09 AM (edited) I have pedders lowered springs.With 5 people and a boot bull of stuff my rear 255 20's sit about 1mm from the guards. Rears have never rubbed though.I have had the 2 front tyres wear on the inside after 20,000km and now the rear left inside is also bald, and its a real bitch to get the car to accelerate hard with traction control on as it just bogs down and wont go anywhere. Edited 02/07/10 12:18 AM by INASNT
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 11d Gender: Male Posted 02/07/10 11:30 AM Posted 02/07/10 11:30 AM Suspension city$400 supplied fitted is what I paid for brand new kingsI may be removing them soon, will know on Monday as I'm looking at custom springs, browns spring works $130 pr any specs, or coiloversIf I take mine out they are yours cheap, done 3000km only
PCW Legacy Donating Member 181 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/07/10 11:46 AM Author Posted 02/07/10 11:46 AM Sounds good.What model Kings did you put in and where is suspension city.Cheers,Pete
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 11d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/10 12:52 AM Posted 03/07/10 12:52 AM North MelbourneAt the time there was only one model king made for the fg, now the do a super super low or something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now