lepxs Member 8 Member For: 18y 10m 21d Posted 28/06/10 01:14 PM Posted 28/06/10 01:14 PM G'day All I have a BF XR6 Sedan 2006.Recently I have purchased the AdvanSport Yokohama tyres but I am not looking to spend nearly $300.00 for tyres anymore.Can anyone recommend a good cheap allround trye for 235/45/17?
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 28/06/10 01:49 PM Posted 28/06/10 01:49 PM Maxxis maz1...Shouldn't you be getting 245/45/17s though? I thought that was stock size on a ba/f???
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/10 10:18 PM Posted 28/06/10 10:18 PM I just bought Federal 595ss for $100 ea. I think RRP on these is $225. I haven't had them fitted yet, as I still have a month or two left on the pirelli dragons.
BAWITHLOT Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Posted 03/07/10 03:05 AM Posted 03/07/10 03:05 AM I just bought Federal 595ss for $100 ea. I think RRP on these is $225. I haven't had them fitted yet, as I still have a month or two left on the pirelli dragons.That is a really good price, who is selling them for that? The last price I received was $145!
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/10 03:23 AM Posted 03/07/10 03:23 AM NEW 235-45-17 TYRES Federal 595 SS - eBay Tyres, Wheels, Tyres, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-Jul-10 09:40:51 AEST)wow, they are $95 each now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now