cranny Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 18y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 25/06/10 02:54 PM Posted 25/06/10 02:54 PM Hi Guys, I have a set of F6 19 inch Dark Argents on my bf Foon I currently have the 4 pot and seem to have a fair bit of clearance. however how much bigger are the 6 pots in width if its only a few mill I should be ok. has anyone successfully fitted these wheels over a 6 pot before. and if I cant would spacers do the job.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 25/06/10 03:05 PM Posted 25/06/10 03:05 PM The 6 pots fit the original FPV dark argents. Not sure of the fakers though.
cranny Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 18y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 25/06/10 03:21 PM Author Posted 25/06/10 03:21 PM mate, how close were youre 4 pots to your current rims you said only a paper thin gap now what were they with the 4 Pots
cranny Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 18y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 26/06/10 01:07 AM Author Posted 26/06/10 01:07 AM Surely someone on this entire Forum would have the answer
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 26/06/10 01:09 PM Posted 26/06/10 01:09 PM mate, how close were youre 4 pots to your current rims you said only a paper thin gap now what were they with the 4 PotsHi mate,I cant really remember but not this close.
arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/06/10 02:38 PM Posted 27/06/10 02:38 PM (edited) Surely someone on this entire Forum would have the answerWow... Cranky much.. lol...The 6 pot Brembo's are at least 1/3 bigger than the 4 pots.If they are the genuine FPV 19's, then they will fit fine. Just make sure you get the 6 pot mounting bracket, as they are different then an 4 pot.I've done the upgrade, and my Force 6 wheels are the same as yours, but shadow chrome. Pictures tell a thousand words, so here is the proof. Edited 27/06/10 02:42 PM by arm79
riki83 Legacy Donating Member 384 Member For: 16y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 27/06/10 10:34 PM Posted 27/06/10 10:34 PM I have 6's on an FG with fake 20's and I have mm or so. they arent going to move under load so should be fine
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 7m 2d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/10 04:54 AM Posted 28/06/10 04:54 AM I've got fake 19" x '8s dark argent on my FG with the 6p Brembos on the front.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 28/06/10 05:17 AM Posted 28/06/10 05:17 AM Have a look at my avatar pic, fake 19's with 6 pots ")
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now