Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 30/04/10 10:29 PM Posted 30/04/10 10:29 PM I love how most of the fixes for a Ford include turning the music up
f-wolf Member 897 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 01/05/10 03:43 AM Posted 01/05/10 03:43 AM How did you fill the Box with oil. Filler plug till full ? If yes, try to put some more oil in by jacking the car up on the passenger side so its at an angle. Try to put in an extra 500ml - 800ml.
tamz Member 21 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Posted 01/05/10 01:19 PM Author Posted 01/05/10 01:19 PM How did you fill the Box with oil. Filler plug till full ? If yes, try to put some more oil in by jacking the car up on the passenger side so its at an angle. Try to put in an extra 500ml - 800ml.I filled the box through reverse switch when the gearbox was out of the car, I was told that 4L of tranzmax Z should do it but im gonna change the oil within the next few weeks (where can I get 1L bottles of tranzmax Z?)
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 02/05/10 02:10 AM Posted 02/05/10 02:10 AM Im pretty sure u cant get 1L bottles. smallest is 4L
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/10 01:26 AM Posted 03/05/10 01:26 AM Mal Woods bought my farked t5 from me.
tamz Member 21 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Posted 03/05/10 09:34 AM Author Posted 03/05/10 09:34 AM Mal Woods bought my farked t5 from me.yeh means I gotta freight it up there... wonder if ne1 in syd would buy it off me.. I might take it apart n try fix it myself n sell it off.. just need to get my hands on a overhaul manual or something..
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/05/10 02:14 PM Posted 03/05/10 02:14 PM Im pretty sure u cant get 1L bottles. smallest is 4Lthey used to make 1L bottles, but I dont they do anymore...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/10 01:36 AM Posted 04/05/10 01:36 AM yeh means I gotta freight it up there... wonder if ne1 in syd would buy it off me.. I might take it apart n try fix it myself n sell it off.. just need to get my hands on a overhaul manual or something..he paid for freight on mine, and im in WA!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now