lozza Member 121 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Westside Melbourne Posted 21/04/10 09:59 PM Author Posted 21/04/10 09:59 PM I'm gonna speak to danny about this tomorrow when I go in for a retune. I'll see what the costs are and what he thinks he can push out of it. I'm keen aswell boostedxr, hopefully I can be one of them, if not I'll lay there dismally in a pile of oil waiting for an atomic block.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/04/10 01:03 AM Posted 22/04/10 01:03 AM granade for sure.Even BF F6 (06/06+) motors are grenades from about 370~ onwards.Danny @ springy always pulls out big numbers anyway.
lozza Member 121 Member For: 16y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Westside Melbourne Posted 22/04/10 02:25 AM Author Posted 22/04/10 02:25 AM did u read the new conrods bit bill? btw can u give me a call regarding the valve springs mate?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/04/10 02:36 AM Posted 22/04/10 02:36 AM lol seems I missed it. And I wasnt the only one! LOL Changing rods in a stock BA motor make it 'safe' to pull big numbers? Might help, but I doubt it makes it safe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now