MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Location: Canberra Posted 08/10/03 01:04 AM Posted 08/10/03 01:04 AM G'day.Just wondering if anyone knows where I'd find a polyphonic ringtone of New Order's Slow Jam? Got a new phone (Nokia 6610) and rather than going the way of my last phone having it plastered with Hawthorn Hawks ringtones, logos and covers I figured I'd make an XR phone.If anyone knows a spot, it would be most appreciated.Cheers.Matt.
rainy Member 181 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Location: central coast Posted 08/10/03 10:56 PM Posted 08/10/03 10:56 PM if u can find or make the midi file you can make the polyphonic tone with the software that comes with your phone. I want a ring tone that goes Moo,so I can assign that tone to my wifes number :D
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/10/03 01:01 AM Posted 09/10/03 01:01 AM I'm sure if you run a search for the midi file rather then the ring tone, then convert it like rainy said, you'll find it no probs, I don't have one of these phones yet, but I have one on order, remind me in a few weeks and I'll give it a go myself if you have no luck
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Location: Canberra Posted 09/10/03 08:48 AM Author Posted 09/10/03 08:48 AM mmm...Have tried searching for their MIDI. Can only find tracks like Blue Monday...anyone know where to find it?
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/10/03 09:57 AM Posted 09/10/03 09:57 AM Had a look around for about 10 mins too and only found that same file. Found heaaappps of free MIDIs though, I didn't have time to look through them all, click here for the list, there are 5 pages worth of sites, good luck mate.
MattB Member 169 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Location: Canberra Posted 09/10/03 01:04 PM Author Posted 09/10/03 01:04 PM Wow! Thanks for that. Will let you know if I have any success!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now