lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 21/03/10 12:13 PM Author Posted 21/03/10 12:13 PM (edited) Geezus KeithI lurve the AP Racing clutch we've got ( after that impossible Extreme clutch - don't go that way it was nasty) . I thought the F6 was pretty indestructable.... Warranty???? Ours has done bulk 1/4 miles track days and even Deonie trying to learn a burnout (still not mastered but I keep trying)D Edited 21/03/10 12:16 PM by lil_bodes
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 21/03/10 12:16 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:16 PM Geezus KeithI lurve the AP Racing clutch we've got ( after that impossible Extreme clutch - don't go that way it was nasty) . I thought the F6 was pretty indestructable.... Warranty???? DYeh, I abuse mine daily and it's loving all 430 horsies
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 21/03/10 12:26 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:26 PM (edited) The amount of smoke was pretty impressive.. More from the clutch than the tyres! No problem Keith, can't leave a man behind Edited 21/03/10 12:27 PM by Grug
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 21/03/10 12:32 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:32 PM (edited) hahahah yeh was more smoke from my clutch then my tyres hahayeh I know I cant belive it.. guess my clutch wasnt as good as the rest.. how every out of every car theres a few dodgy ones..Na no waranty.. bought privately..but I might upgrade to a malwood if I can, hopefully get it on road late next month.. o well guess I gotta drive the camry full time Edited 21/03/10 12:33 PM by KeithTheBricklayer
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 21/03/10 12:34 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:34 PM I was hoping you came jesse realy wanted to have alook at you car ai its seexxxxxyyy
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 21/03/10 12:37 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:37 PM Haha ohhh shh you stef all your fault for not going first I didn't do it
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 21/03/10 12:40 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:40 PM At least he remembered to turn off his traction control
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 21/03/10 12:50 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:50 PM I was hoping you came jesse realy wanted to have alook at you car ai its seexxxxxyyyYeh kinda pissed off I had such a big night cause the old girl hasnt had a good run in ages. Woke up bout 10:20 and thought... A) im still pissed and cant drive, B) 10 minutes for a sh*t, shower and get my ass to Hillarys wasnt going to happen and finally C) bed was so dam comfy with a pounding jackhammer for a head ! lolSince I piked out on this one ill put together something in bout a month or so... sound oright? hopefully that gives you enough time to get yours back on the road
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 21/03/10 12:52 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:52 PM At least he remembered to turn off his traction control aaha yeeh you did a pretty decent 1 I remeber once we drove off out of the place oo I want photos aww stef you granny
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 21/03/10 12:54 PM Posted 21/03/10 12:54 PM sound oright? hopefully that gives you enough time to get yours back on the road not to sure if that will be enough time because of funds... was thinking of when getting clutch done might as well get tune an injectors done also maybe haha but I guess I can just jumpin some one elses car now ive met a few people
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now