Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns Qld
Posted

Hi Phil,

It's Graham here (hafadude). There's 4 of us who have been catching up every now and then for a BBQ or an ale or two. You can see their comments in this post. We all have standard T's. Would be great to catch up with you and the guys soon. If you hear a Merc Silver T honking at you and someone waving, it's me :wub: I'll look out for you. Shockwave is a nice colour for a T. I had Futura in that colour before the T. Looks good.

Stay in touch! :spoton:

  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
Posted

Cheers Graham,

Yeah mines standard too. Bit worried about warranty and all that.

Hope to catch up with everyone soon

Phil

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

can I *beep*?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 30d
Posted
Hi Phil,

It's Graham here (hafadude). There's 4 of us who have been catching up every now and then for a BBQ or an ale or two. You can see their comments in this post. We all have standard T's. Would be great to catch up with you and the guys soon. If you hear a Merc Silver T honking at you and someone waving, it's me  :laughing: I'll look out for you. Shockwave is a nice colour for a T. I had Futura in that colour before the T. Looks good.

Stay in touch!  :spoton:

I'm not one of the regular 4, as I'm pretty new to this site but am eager to meet up with other T owners too.

My T is only slightly modified, with an SS Inductions CAI and K&N Air filter. I've got boost and oil pressure gauges as well (more for show than anything else.).

I was initially worried about the warranty thing as well, but thought I would take a chance with the CAI and air filter and see how it goes. I'm hanging out for an edit and exhaust, but will wait until after my warranty expires (which is still about 2 years away). :laughing:

The main reason I went for the mods in the first place was that Frost had re-edited my car on the 3000km check up service. And that re-edit made my car a fair amount slower to when I first got it. About 1 a second slower over the 400m. They would not put back the original factory program I had when I first got the car. Even though I was not experiencing any problems with it. I even went as far as Ford in Melbourne. But nothing!

So now I've done the CAI and air filter, and have managed to get the times back around to what I originally got. Otherwise I don't think I would have started to modify until after the warranty.

I have noticed there are a lot of XR's on the road and quite a few are T's. :unsure:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
Posted

Yeah I have a K&N filter on mine too. Not sure that it really does much. The guys at Frost saw it last week and didn't worry about it. I think with filters etc they won't do anything to the warranty as eventually they have to be changed anyway.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted

Good to see some new interest, I'm keen to catch up anytime. Mine too is still stock bar the k&n filter. Pecky's Autos has a dyno and will have the ability to tune t's soon so he tells me.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns Qld
Posted

Anyone interested in drinks/lunch at the Wharf this coming Saturday or Sunday, say round 12pm?

Also, what about Hidden Valley in July for the V8 Supercars?

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
Posted

Unfortunatly I'm working all weekend and also working at the V8's Might see if I can grab a few minutes to drop into Autobarn on Sunday arvo for their open day.

But I agree should all catch up for a meet and greet sometime soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...