Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d
Posted

I need a battery cover of some sort for a BA 2004 XR6T.

I am not fussy on what sort it is but I am in Perth so they need to

deliver if over east.

Can't seem to find one so I must be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in Advance.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

what kind of battery cover as the standard xr's dont have a battery cover. they just have terminal covers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...