Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 01/03/10 10:54 AM Posted 01/03/10 10:54 AM This is the sort of stuff should be in a book. Seriously. I would never had thought plugs. I thought its gotta be an ECU fault.Well done Kane.
White Knight Legacy Donating Member 73 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/03/10 11:06 PM Posted 04/03/10 11:06 PM Recently had 90K service by me, this included genuine filters, new iridiums (gapped to 0.8Hey Kane.Did you buy the spark plugs pre-adjusted to 0.8mm or did you gap them yourself out of curiousity?
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Posted 05/03/10 07:55 AM Posted 05/03/10 07:55 AM Had the same thing with mine.Coils where gone so I bought some new weapon X coils and thoughtit makes sense to put new plugs in at same time.....NGK Iridiums in and it did exactly what you are saying. Go fine one time then pop and fart the next mainly at higher RPM.I thought the coils where Dodge and after a few phone calls I went and got some plugs from Ford and it has never done it again.
kane_tools Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 16y 11m Gender: Male Location: Coniston/Wollongong Posted 06/03/10 10:41 PM Author Posted 06/03/10 10:41 PM (edited) C&V gapped them for me.and no the tips on the iridiums were fine, they were not damaged.Con does not recommend NGK's in T'stoo bad if Denso ever went out of business Edited 06/03/10 10:46 PM by kane_tools
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now