pommy Member 12 Member For: 18y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/01/10 12:30 AM Posted 28/01/10 12:30 AM ok after crashing my f6 the other day im looking for ether a bf f6 or force6. just wondering if there is any suspension difference etc. and what would you guys get. bye the way a force 6 is about 7000 dearer then a f6 would you pay the extra cash?I'm half thinking about selling my r-spec if you're interested. It's only done 29,000 and is totally stock except for K&N filter. Not many in the colour either. I'm really 50 50 on selling it but if someone wanted it with the right offer I would really consider it.Good luck with your decision mate.
jescam Member 55 Member For: 22y 2m 15d Location: NSW Sth Coast Posted 28/01/10 09:00 AM Posted 28/01/10 09:00 AM I really like the Force 6, but $7,000 can buy a heap of mods!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/01/10 10:43 PM Posted 28/01/10 10:43 PM There's fully sick tits Nizbro stage 2 kits on here selling for $4000ish then under $2k for an exhaust and you're good for high 300's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now