cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Posted 02/01/10 10:07 AM Posted 02/01/10 10:07 AM hey all im haveing some trouble I have a 03 ba xr6t I put a boost gauage in it today and now I have no speedo or tacho no radio or aircon or fan and it still says code on the screen its a 6 stacker but not primo sound I had some trouble getting the icc unit in but its in there now but still nothing so any help on this matter waould be real good
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/01/10 10:09 AM Posted 02/01/10 10:09 AM Are all the BEM plugs in properly?
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Posted 02/01/10 10:38 AM Author Posted 02/01/10 10:38 AM yeah they feel like there all in ive pushed them up as far as they go
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/01/10 10:53 AM Posted 02/01/10 10:53 AM Check for bent pins on the icc and also make sure that the icc clicked in properly. If the ICC is not plugged in correctly it disconnects the CAN bus to most of the car, that explains the speedo not workingMatt
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Posted 02/01/10 10:59 AM Author Posted 02/01/10 10:59 AM cheers will check it all tommrow hope it works
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Posted 02/01/10 10:26 PM Author Posted 02/01/10 10:26 PM ok guys I got my speedo and tacho working which is a good thing but I still have no radio <code error> or aircon so any other advise to maybe getting that back cheers for any help
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/03/10 03:51 AM Posted 22/03/10 03:51 AM u end up solving all the issues? What did u do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now