linmup Member 42 Member For: 17y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: brunswick Posted 21/12/09 01:04 PM Posted 21/12/09 01:04 PM hey guys iv got a ba tyhoon 6 speed manual my mods on it are: 800hp plazmaman cooler,exforce system from turbo back,42lb injectors,turbo mod/ ported and surge tank.I want more power and just wondering what is my next step to push it a little more ive got 338rwk.what u recon guys????
NFORCD Force Fed Fords Member 209 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/09 01:07 PM Posted 21/12/09 01:07 PM nitrous injection
linmup Member 42 Member For: 17y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: brunswick Posted 21/12/09 01:09 PM Author Posted 21/12/09 01:09 PM I recon......
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/09 01:53 AM Posted 22/12/09 01:53 AM (edited) Even though Nitrous is the best "supercharger" out there, by it having approximately 36% O2 by volume vs roughly 21% for turbos and blowers, it is not such a good plan to introduce this to your street-driven car - nitrous hit pretty much instantaneously, and will put a tremendous amount of load in a very short time on your rotating assembly.Not a good thing, in particular for this inline 6 engine.Harmonics will most likely kill it short before long.Rather get boost up higher, a fair whack softer and safer on the engine. Edited 22/12/09 01:54 AM by MrBean
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 22/12/09 02:12 AM Posted 22/12/09 02:12 AM 60lb injecters looks like the only thing missing compared to other cars the same out there making 350-360rwkw
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/12/09 03:28 AM Posted 22/12/09 03:28 AM what size X force system ( dump, cat , zorst )?
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 10m 29d Posted 22/12/09 07:09 AM Posted 22/12/09 07:09 AM Go to the 400+kw section see what those people are modding there cars with to reach the power simple!!!!
linmup Member 42 Member For: 17y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: brunswick Posted 22/12/09 08:44 AM Author Posted 22/12/09 08:44 AM its a 4inch dump to 3 I think,I know people are getting great power out of these cars but is it safe??? well I havent done valve springs yet I think its the way to go.I will be happy with 360rwk I just dont wanna blow the thing....
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/12/09 10:16 AM Posted 22/12/09 10:16 AM bigger injectors, more boost (19/20psi), under battery pipe + filter off turbo into box to replace battery, f6 snorkel/2nd induction into airbox (anyone done that on the UBP kit?), 15/18psi actuator, big fuel pump. Every bit helps...Enjoy 400rwkw+.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now