Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 15d
Posted

Team,

I own a BA MKII Turbo. My car has been edited some years ago (I have a CAPA Flash box).

From factory I have 17" rims with 235/45 tyres.

I am thinking of putting on 18" rims with 245/40 tyres.

I believe FORD via the WDS/IDS can set the tyre size.

My question is, will the new settings stay within the car if I change/load any of the tunes (including the factory one) from my CAPA box???

  • Enforcer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I'm not 100% sure; but I think the overall diameter doesn't change all that much and I think over 1 kilometer it is only 6-8 revolutions less.

I don't think it is even necessary to make any changes to the speedometer with that Tyre / wheel swap.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

Can anyone tell me how hard it is to you use my Xcal II to adjust my speedo? I've changed from stock 235/45/17 to 225/35/20 (yes bulk wheelspin). Cheers guys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...