Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

hi, I bought some wheels and tyres of ebay for my 2005 ba XL ute (stock 215/60/16). The wheels/tyres I bought are F 225/40R/18 88W Dunlop Le Mans, R 245/40R/18 93W Dunlop Le Mans. Would someone be able to tell me if these would be illegal(also for insurance purposes) in NSW? if so could I and how much does it cost to get an engineered cert.?

thanks

post-37470-126033047388_thumb.jpg

post-37470-126033057481_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 25d
Posted

hi, I bought some wheels and tyres of ebay for my 2005 ba XL ute (stock 215/60/16). The wheels/tyres I bought are F 225/40R/18 88W Dunlop Le Mans, R 245/40R/18 93W Dunlop Le Mans. Would someone be able to tell me if these would be illegal(also for insurance purposes) in NSW? if so could I and how much does it cost to get an engineered cert.?

thanks

open your door and look at the wheel tyre spec sticker, you can go 2' diameter bigger than biggest rim.

but the ba model came out factory with 18' rims so you should be able to go 20' max

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...