Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Just wondering how much a tow bar for a g6et would be roughly.. does $450 sound right??

I haven't got the car yet, but I'll get the yard to put it on prior to pick up.

Alllllso, when not in use, how does the bar part with ball removed look afterwards? Cannot find a pic anywhere...or wil I have to put up with a big ugly lump in the center??

Any info would be good, cheers...

PS I haven't had a new car with a tow bar, so I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

just rang ford and they said $550 for a genuine Ford tow bar...thoughts?

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Was quoted $650 go forth and tow

  • Team Grandpa
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley
Posted

Extra time required compared to other inferior cars that dont have reversing cameras like our Grandpa bus

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

haha. thanks for the tip. wait to dilly hears of you saying inferior lol...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...