Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 25d
Posted

RDP Brisbane are back in force. Lee Bloom has now taken over the business and is running this the way it should have been from the beginning.

RDP has there dyno back in action. Dyno room is finished and the business is now running at full capacity.

They do everything from servicing, tuning and motor rebuilds.

They tune everything from 91 model falcons onwards.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

Drew

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burpengary QLD
Posted (edited)

Yep, and they are highly recommended !!! Excellant service, they have no dramas warrantying their work and any problems will be fixed no questions asked.

I drove out of there with 327.7rwhp last wed, there was a bit of a problem after the tune with the 1st to 2nd shift, rang them, booked back in today and back onto the dyno.

End result was 335rwhp and no trans problems :stirthepot:

Only mods are KN filter, 42lb injectors and cat back twin 2.5" reback exhaust. I will definately be returning after I replace pump, cat and I/C.

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by BensXR6T
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North
Posted

Good to hear someone on the north side of bris can help out. Everytime I have spoken to Lee afew times and he has been quite helpful and asked me what I wanted to do and my budget and my expected results. not what he wants to get out of me as everyone has there own budget and targets. Thumbs up for Lee and all the best!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...