Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold coast
Posted

Hi all,

I have a 2006 BF XR6T fitted with the Ford sat-nav system.

My dvd version is 12.

Do I need to pay the $750 Ford price for the latest upgrade or is there another way / method?

Cheers :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I Download a copy of V15 as a bit torrent. Try a google search but be prepared for a bit of stuffing around when you burn it to disc

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold coast
Posted (edited)

Cheers..............I have tried several google entries, but I must be entering the wrong search criteria?

Will persist though!

Edited by ZAP
STOP QUOTING THE POST ABOVE !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...