Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: whyalla
Posted

hi everyone, have a lot of road noise from the front tyres do you think it is hub related?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

tire related to me.. I have crap chinese tires and all I hear is bloody road noise,, so annoying

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I too would say it is most likely to be the rubber you're using!

Even good tyres will wear and become harder and noisy over time; my last michelins did and I just swapped to yokohamas and they're quiet again. :beerchug:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: whyalla
Posted

tire related to me.. I have crap chinese tires and all I hear is bloody road noise,, so annoying

cheers I will try swapping tyres first annoying is a understatment :beerchug:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...