Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Just some pics from my last trip out to wsid. I get a little excited with the burnouts as you can see.

2208090219wsid3.jpg

2208090220wsid4.jpg

2208090222wsid5.jpg

2208090554wsid6.jpg

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Looking good Jim, when are you gonna crack that 10?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

10's will come eventually. It's a fine line I tread with 1/4 times, track days and every day use. I don't want to focus to hard on one thing then struggle on another.

I have a new motor sitting at Tunehouse ready to go into the car, we might tweak a few things when we do the engine swap and see if I can then find that magical 10.

  • Throbbing Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

tough pics, wouldnt happen to have any slightly bigger would you? say 1440 x 900, would make an awesome background

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

tough pics, wouldnt happen to have any slightly bigger would you? say 1440 x 900, would make an awesome background

Nah sorry these are this is the largest size I have. They still make a good background....

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Loving the action shots!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...