Jump to content

  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 21d
Posted

With my F6 R-Spec up for sale due to the forthcoming arrival of my new F6, I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the attraction of a car with mods vs without from a resale perspective. I was going to do some basics to mine before I decided to sell up, thinking the car is probably more saleable standard.

Mods were to be 42lbs injectors, fuel pump and remap (HP tuners). I suppose if the buyer wants them, they can always be added.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I recently just bought a R Spec, and I was looking at doing the same basic mods, however managed to find one with the same mods. So I managed to save a bit on what it would of cost me to buy the car and then perform the mods. About the only other thing I may do is a cooler, but keep the stock cooler so it can be restored to stock if I ever choose to sell it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...