Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

Am looking for a bobcat to move a fair bit of land from my yard. As well as to dig post holes,dig a trench for new drainage and to remove concrete that I absolutely hate. Also need to reposition some rocks on an existing retraining wall.

Thought I would ask on the forum first before I start going through the local paper.

anyone out there in the business?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...