Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
Posted

Maybe its just me, but now when I search for something I come up with heaps of useless responses, even if I know the title of the post I am searching for. For example, I just did a search for an old post titled "Not happy Jan" and got about 53 pages, even though that was the exact name of the topic. Is it possible to have an advanced search function or make the current search a little more specific?

Cheers,

Chris.

  • The Stig
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 24y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Unknown
Posted
Maybe its just me, but now when i search for something i come up with heaps of useless responses, even if i know the title of the post i am searching for. For example, i just did a search for an old post titled "Not happy Jan" and got about 53 pages, even though that was the exact name of the topic. Is it possible to have an advanced search function or make the current search a little more specific?

Cheers,

Chris.

Hi,

If you click on More Options in the Search field. You are given the option of searching by date, or searching by topic title.

This should help you out :thumbsup:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...