TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 07:17 AM Posted 09/09/03 07:17 AM and this isn,t the first time
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 07:22 AM Author Posted 09/09/03 07:22 AM .hey some one edit my post so much for free speech... Well, it did go on a bit ... :lol:
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 07:26 AM Posted 09/09/03 07:26 AM so your opinion is more important than mine..it was a thread about nothing after all.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 07:41 AM Author Posted 09/09/03 07:41 AM so your opinion is more important than mine..it was a thread about nothing after all.No, not at all! In fact, my opinion counts exactly the same as yours ... this is a democracy after all. My reply to your comment was very much tongue-in-cheek. I have no idea why the mods cropped your post. I personally believe that we are all adults and all posts should be un-censored! :o The problem with that is, that there are some of us who would become angry, inflamed and argumentative if the posts weren't moderated the way they are. Now I'm not saying that your cropped post was inflamitory, it's just that the mods probably thought that it needed go to keep the thread on track or, whatever, I don't know ... ask them! I think the mods do a great job (don't tell Cro I said that) and this place would actually be a very bad place without them. [steps down of soap box and heads for beer fridge ...]
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 08:00 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:00 AM I take on board all coments.....but you did bring up some key words there I.e democracy and uncensored. Not wanting to be like a dog with a bone I shall drop the subject and make no further comment.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/09/03 08:05 AM Author Posted 09/09/03 08:05 AM I take on board all coments.....but you did bring up some key words there I.e democracy and uncensored. Not wanting to be like a dog with a bone I shall drop the subject and make no further comment.TBO240,Because this is a democracy and because there should not be censorship, don't let it die like this. Ask the mods why they deleted/edited your post. The entire population of this site are effected by actions such as these and it is your/our right to know what motivates the mods and why they behave the way they do. Stand up, my friend, ask questions until you are happy with the answers. 2.2c
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/03 08:14 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:14 AM .hey some one edit my post so much for free speech... That was me.I apologise for not letting you know about it via PM.Your post was edited because it was too much to scroll through (up to 10 pages of empty space?).
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 09/09/03 08:42 AM Posted 09/09/03 08:42 AM .hey some one edit my post so much for free speech... That was me.I apologise for not letting you know about it via PM.Your post was edited because it was too much to scroll through (up to 10 pages of empty space?). I was trying to make a point of nothingnes if that's a word.Bluexr6turbo apprieciated it.
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 6m 1d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 09/09/03 10:17 AM Posted 09/09/03 10:17 AM What' the story on that top button. It't either too close to the collar or too far away. It makes the shirt look......
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 09/09/03 10:26 AM Posted 09/09/03 10:26 AM What' the story on that top button. It't either too close to the collar or too far away. It makes the shirt look...........................PUFFY...............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now