mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 7d Posted 12/08/09 11:31 PM Posted 12/08/09 11:31 PM hey guyswell the other night I was driving back from the city and having a little fun with a few skylines and coming up to a set of lights I put my Zf into 1st gear and it pulled up hard.Then when I was driving home later on I put some power down and the car had a real bad vibration through the gear box or diffit felt like something was vibrating on the diff and the power seemed to be stugglingNow a few days later the vibration only comes abck when the car is warm and then it doesnt happen all the time anywayany ideas ??
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 12/08/09 11:58 PM Posted 12/08/09 11:58 PM Probably the diff.How bad is the vibration? is it something you can hear or feel? D you feel it in your seat or does it seem to come from the backseat area?
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 7d Posted 13/08/09 12:09 AM Author Posted 13/08/09 12:09 AM its sometimes bad some times not thereI can feel it through my seat the whole car seems to vibrate
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 13/08/09 12:11 AM Posted 13/08/09 12:11 AM is the car lowered?
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 13/08/09 12:29 AM Posted 13/08/09 12:29 AM does it change with speed?possibly a mount.
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 7d Posted 13/08/09 12:52 AM Author Posted 13/08/09 12:52 AM car is lowered SSL in the rear I have emailed the salesman I hjave had the car 2 months to let him knowI will see I hope its not seriousas I said it doesnt happen all the time only some times
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 13/08/09 04:47 AM Posted 13/08/09 04:47 AM I have the same problem as you from what you are describing.do notice it more with 4 people in the car? do you feel a roughness coming fromunderneith? apprently it had somthing to do with the shocks bottoming out andcausing a vibration from the rear.
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 6m 7d Posted 13/08/09 05:54 AM Author Posted 13/08/09 05:54 AM I have the same problem as you from what you are describing.do notice it more with 4 people in the car? do you feel a roughness coming fromunderneith? apprently it had somthing to do with the shocks bottoming out andcausing a vibration from the rear.interesting you say thatwhen I had my ba I was lowered like I am now maybe a bit more and it vibrated bad when I had the tune done but then I put the 20s on and it had gonenow on saturday night maybe cause it was cold and the car was running well it was bottoming outany others think this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now