Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 20d
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rqifJablOs

that's the twin 2.5 system on an xr8, which will be the same as the cat back xr6t.

obviously it will sound completely different but it gives you an idea that redback systems usually give a deep, soft, more muffled note, rather than tinny and raspy like some other systems.

deep and soft is the way to go on an xr6t I rekon.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

can you guys please post a video of the quad system.. im looking into one to and considering whether to go redback or xforce..

Would really like to hear what they actually sound like.

Thanks.

ey mate if I had a choice again I would go xforce not dissing red back it sounded nice!!! But we realy struggled with getting power (boost)becouse of it. I had a 2 1/2 inch and a hi flow cat

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 4d
Posted

was it a single exhaust???? 2.5 is too small for one of these cars isnt it?

I have a mate who gets redback exhausts cheap. My redback on the eb is awesome very well designed but is not lasting very long. Barely made it through 4 years but it is a $150 exhaust.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...