radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 9d Posted 29/07/09 10:53 AM Posted 29/07/09 10:53 AM Well I finally got my car back after about 3 weeks, but in the end it was worth waiting for.She is now putting out 360rwkw more than I ever thought the car would when I first got it, pretty funny considering I purchasedextended warranty with the car and about 2 1/2 months after that the first round of mods had started.Well hopefully this will satisfy my needsfor good but I said that before it has gone from Stock to 284rwkw to 323 rwkw to what it is putting out now so I will just take car of the car and hopefully it will take car of me.The car is a BF2 manual and the mods arePlazmaman plenum44mm Tial external gate with screamer pipex-force 3 1/2 inch system all the way through with twin 3 1/2 dump pipe60lb injectors4inch intake Spec cooler same dimensions as a HDI cooler with custom 3inch cold side and 2 1/2inch hot side pipingrunning 16psi Would like to thank Chris from Rapid Systems for the 60lb injectors and the plazmaman gear, and also Andrew from High flow exhaust in Townsville for fitting the exhaust, plenum, external gate and 4inch intake, If anyone is in Townsville and needs work done to their car go see him his work is excellent highly recommended.
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/07/09 12:45 PM Posted 30/07/09 12:45 PM Great power mate, must be awesome to drive! Enjoy!!!Also engine bay looks clean as... good to see
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 31/07/09 12:06 AM Posted 31/07/09 12:06 AM Good power mate, glad it all came together for you.That dyno print out looks cool too.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 31/07/09 12:23 AM Posted 31/07/09 12:23 AM (edited) Damn mate, is that a typo or do you just have some seriously low KM's on your car. My FG has already done 25k....Look forward to checking the beast out when I finally get down to T'ville too. Edited 31/07/09 12:25 AM by notol
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 31/07/09 02:52 AM Posted 31/07/09 02:52 AM Nice work. I hope you intend on putting this thing down the strip. Will be good to watch & see how it goes.
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 9d Posted 31/07/09 07:14 AM Author Posted 31/07/09 07:14 AM Yes should be interesting what time I can pull at the drags not the best driver last time it was the 13's so hopefully alot better than that.Also yes that is how many k's on the clock got it with bout 6000k's and have had it almost a year now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now