xr6t xr6t Member 49 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 16/07/09 09:07 AM Posted 16/07/09 09:07 AM I have looked through other posts and not found muchhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=110412946650orhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=120447586689are these ok to fit the standard systemand legal if it is not legal how much sh*t can I get inand will it flow 320-340rwkw :nuke: I really need some helpthanks
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/07/09 09:10 AM Posted 16/07/09 09:10 AM you should get a full 3.5" exhaust if you want 320-340kw
xr6t xr6t Member 49 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 16/07/09 09:14 AM Author Posted 16/07/09 09:14 AM I have 300rwkw already with cooler, wastegate, injectors, pump, centre muffler removed, 4 inch intake under battery, flashed
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/07/09 09:16 AM Posted 16/07/09 09:16 AM sweet, imagine what you would have without the restriction of the standard exhaust....
xr6t xr6t Member 49 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 16/07/09 09:57 AM Author Posted 16/07/09 09:57 AM I have looked through other posts and not found muchhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=110412946650orhttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=120447586689are these ok to fit the standard systemand legal if it is not legal how much sh*t can I get inand will it flow 320-340rwkw I really need some helpthanksjust really want to know this please
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 16/07/09 10:31 AM Posted 16/07/09 10:31 AM if they are not adr approved you might as well gut the stock cat same thing ,pm senna T ,he might be able to give you some advice , or Rapid
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now