radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Posted 05/07/09 10:11 AM Posted 05/07/09 10:11 AM why not get the valve spring done and dusted, rather than goin back and forward wasting time and extra money on getting it retuned later on, I would think it would be safer anywayis there a echo in this thread or am I seeing double
XRT Man Member 69 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 06/07/09 02:56 AM Posted 06/07/09 02:56 AM is there a echo in this thread or am I seeing double
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 06/07/09 03:44 AM Posted 06/07/09 03:44 AM I see what you did just there!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now