hazaturbo Member 56 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Revesby Posted 23/06/09 09:13 AM Posted 23/06/09 09:13 AM I have a bf turbo and the lights and dash lights only work when the headlight switch is in the auto mode. I have seen one other topic for this but there were no solutions for the problem. Has anyone else come across this?
MattyV Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Posted 06/07/09 03:15 AM Posted 06/07/09 03:15 AM Hi Hazaturbo,I too have a BF and from the weekend encountered the same problem (Lights only work in auto mode and do not turn on manually any more) Just wondering if you had any luck troubleshooting or if anyone else has any ideas? I am thinking the headlight switch needs to be replaced but would appreciate any advice.
hazaturbo Member 56 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Revesby Posted 08/07/09 01:01 PM Author Posted 08/07/09 01:01 PM No luck yet. I still have 3 years used car warranty. I might ring up and see if they know what it is and if it is covered in the warranty.
jrfttf Member 131 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: S.E Suburbs! Posted 09/07/09 11:02 AM Posted 09/07/09 11:02 AM 99% certain ya combination switch is f*cked!
hazaturbo Member 56 Member For: 17y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Revesby Posted 10/07/09 02:12 AM Author Posted 10/07/09 02:12 AM Any idea what a combo switch is worth???
jrfttf Member 131 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: S.E Suburbs! Posted 10/07/09 09:57 AM Posted 10/07/09 09:57 AM $300-$400
jp63 Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 3m Posted 10/07/09 01:40 PM Posted 10/07/09 01:40 PM if your handy with a soildering iron there will be some broken wire behind the headlight/indicator stalk if you pull the steering column suround off then on the back of the stalk there is a little cover that runs up the back it just clips of there is wires in there and they break from the movment you can soilder them back together saves spending the money on a new one I have done a thew of them and had no troubles hope this helps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now