Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d
Posted

hey guys

I know this has probably been discussed in many topics but I want to ask again as there are too many to read and go through.

I was on the ezy gas site and was looking at this system:

http://www.ezygas.com.au/svi.html

basically wanted to ask in simple terms what it is and how this works,,what are the advantages and disadvantages,

and how much would it cost, as we do get 2gz rebate.

I was also talking to a friend today about the conversion,and about my stereo system.

he was talking about physics and that it may be unsafe to have a sub in the car (alpine type x-1000RMS)

as vibration will cause the gas particals or something to rub and heat, which could cause explosion. is there anything unsafe about having the sub if I got gas fitted?

(my brother has had gas fitted in his VN with a sub directly behind it,although not as powerful-around 300RMS, has not had any problems).

thanks

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

What was the answer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...