BLU333 Member 17 Member For: 17y 11m 7d Posted 15/06/09 12:04 PM Posted 15/06/09 12:04 PM does anyone have a hks ssqv bov set up on there car?And also if they do can I have some details on parts required (adapter and sh*t) and maybe some pics of there setup. also do site sponsors sell? thanks in advance
Benda Member 48 Member For: 17y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Maroochydore Posted 16/06/09 04:57 AM Posted 16/06/09 04:57 AM I bought one a couple of weeks back off ebay for $100, pretty sure it's a fake one but it sounds awesome.kit came with with a 25mm adapter as well. was a bit of a pain to fit though there ain't much room up the back of the engine bay, so I piped it down to the front near the air box.I'm gonna get a new hot side pipe made up with the adapter welded on, it will look a lot better.
BLU333 Member 17 Member For: 17y 11m 7d Posted 16/06/09 11:15 AM Author Posted 16/06/09 11:15 AM thanks benda, anyone else got anything??
BLU333 Member 17 Member For: 17y 11m 7d Posted 24/06/09 08:03 AM Author Posted 24/06/09 08:03 AM gee thanks guys, guess not many people have this setup.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/06/09 12:24 PM Posted 24/06/09 12:24 PM You'll find most of the guys running a BOV on an XR or F6 are using Turbosmart or GFB - or the stock one...Ebay is your friend...
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 25/06/09 07:40 AM Posted 25/06/09 07:40 AM I ran one a while back with a turbosmart adapter pipe.I would definately reccomend getting one (adapter pipe) SSQ's are pretty big
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now