boost26 Member 51 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/06/09 10:59 AM Author Posted 09/06/09 10:59 AM I can get these cheaper than equivalent spec Brembo's or AP's, just over $4k
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/06/09 01:46 AM Posted 10/06/09 01:46 AM a bit over 4k front and back? sounds like a good option.
boost26 Member 51 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/06/09 03:08 AM Author Posted 10/06/09 03:08 AM a bit over 4k front and back? sounds like a good option.Yep that's front and back complete ready to bolt on.I'm just a bit suss that if theyre so good why has pbr dropped the price so much.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 10/06/09 04:02 AM Posted 10/06/09 04:02 AM Only fit 18's.I.B.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/06/09 04:09 AM Posted 10/06/09 04:09 AM (edited) Yep that's front and back complete ready to bolt on.I'm just a bit suss that if theyre so good why has pbr dropped the price so much.to sell the damn things. PBR's cost base will be significantly lower than the competition. To be honest I would fit these to a car no problems.Only fit 18's.I.B.to be expected, good luck getting calipers and rotors of that size under any 17's and some aftermarket 18's might be a problem too Edited 10/06/09 04:11 AM by Erko
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now