Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I've also got the Xforce 4inch dump into 3.5, its fine at power levels under 350rwkws and I really like the sound, but above those levels you can hear it running out of flow especially on the dyno.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

This is they system I would be going for trumpy955. Iv been doing my research and im getting a custom exhaust made up 4" into 3.5" with proven results

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...