Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey guys have been having this problem for a while now but haven't had time to take it to fraud yet. My issue is that after driving through or into a round about (where I notice it the most) my abs and traction light comes on. It originally started when I had the spare on the back for a while. I was waiting for a tyre to come in. They couldn't get it! I ended up getting the original rim replaced with a 80% tyre for the mean time but is a different brand and tread to the other 3. Now that I'm running all 4 18" rims now the lights are still coming on!!! ARRGGGHH Could this be caused by the other tyre?

Martin

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 7d
  • Location: Perth
Posted

in some cases different makes of tyres can cause issues with abs sensors, also if there is a significant difference in tyre wear it can cause the abs sensors to recieve different readings.

hopefully it is just something simple like this that you're dealing with

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...