Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d
Posted

hey!

well I have just brough a new Fg xr6 turbo ute. 6 speed auto in black

I have already organised lowering but I am wondering what would be the next thing I do to it... I am after preformance gains. I dont want a generic edit or anything like that I am thinking bigger. like intercoolers, intake, injectors, exhaust etc... if you where in my situation what would be your next mod?? or first for that matter??

cheers

I am chasing 300+

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

Plenty of FG XR6t's on here to compare and get idea's from.

If I was you I'd get exhaust, intake and cooler (and maybe injectors if you've got the budget). Go look at Process West's advertiser thread on here, most are getting great results from these products.

If you want big power, I'd add a new turbo to the list as this will be your biggest hinderence.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d
Posted

yeah that's what I was thinking... but I would have to do all of that in one go yeah?? because I cant really do the exhaust coloer and not tune it?? I would have to tune it right waya before driving it on boost?? are the standard exhausts any good on them? what size are they stock?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...