Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 12/05/09 09:59 AM Posted 12/05/09 09:59 AM 303rwkw on 13psi by dave at cpv tuning I am loving the power and its a real eye opener to all my mates that drive v8 manuels
Nutto Member 18 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/05/09 01:54 AM Posted 14/05/09 01:54 AM Well done mate. What did u get done?Oh and to the 300+ Club
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 13/08/09 07:04 AM Author Posted 13/08/09 07:04 AM Just talked to dave and apparently when I got my car tuned back in may (303rwkw) the dyno was reading a bit low possibly up to 20kw. So I am gonna throw a figure of 320rwkw out there, I will check it again one day but easiest 20kw I ever made haha
bentles Member 121 Member For: 18y 4d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 15/08/09 04:42 AM Posted 15/08/09 04:42 AM cant really say you got 320 till you get it mate.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 15/08/09 04:49 AM Author Posted 15/08/09 04:49 AM like I said I will check it again one day but hard living out in the country with no dynos for couple hundred km. I guess you could say it was an educated guess
nick9740 Member Member 42 Member For: 18y 9m 9d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/09 02:15 PM Posted 26/09/09 02:15 PM still good power what modes have you done.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 26/09/09 09:25 PM Posted 26/09/09 09:25 PM You're in the club, as long as the dyno hadn't been snortin' coke.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now