Experiences With The Police

Redhawk

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 18d

What a bunch of pot heads...loosers

Was driving up to Sydney a couple of years ago on a double points weekend, I was still on my p's but I had no plates on so I could go the boring 110 instead of the fatigue causing 80 and I see this cop at the side of the road, being young and stupid I slam the brakes.

This only gets the hwp curious and soon enough he's behind me with his lights on.

Show us your license, bla bla, your only allowed to drive an auto (got p's in the auto family car), lucky my cousin next to me had an unrestricted license, and the cop asked to see it.

So cousin opens glove box to get wallet and cop see's some fireworks... sh*t

He's pretty cool about it, we only had like 3 or 4 bungers, but he's really curious about whats in this brown paper bag. I go chockies, you want one? We get the bag for him and he almost crapped his dacks cause he jumped back so far. Don't blame him no way could of he known what was in the bag. Anyhow he approaches cautiously and we offer him a caramelow koala, laughin our guts out...

He didn't seem to find it too funny and gave me a choice of 30kms over limit or no p plates. I took the second option and he sent me on my way.

Doesn't really go along with this thread but was a funny story.

Stupidest thing I've said to a cop, No way I was going that fast I was doing 70 not 100 I swear.

Smartest thing I've said to a cop, I'm a dickhead

Stupidest thing I've seen a cop do:

Swerve across 4 lanes to turn right and follow me up the road so they can give me a breath test.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Blueprint
  • Member For: 21y 18d

The other day I told a bloke to get off his mobile phone as he drove slowly past an accident..........he was scratching his ear :thumbsup:

I have lost count of the number of times I have said 'do you have your licence there please, sir' and looked in the car and saw I was speaking to a woman (and a couple of times vice versa with guys). I now just say 'can I see your licence please'.

There are a few others......just gimme some time to think.

Several times you end up speaking to people and accusing them of doing something wrong when the description you've been given is wrong, or the people match the description but, once you start talking to them, obviously have no idea what you're talking about and aren't involved.

And, the worlds most embarassing one, having your bluff called. Its only happened once and it ended up a very ugly, bloody, mess. But the guy still lost and got locked up

• Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 13d

That thread is basically : "I was so stoned and the cops were angry", "I was so drunk and the cops were angry", "I was driving an illegal car and the cops were angry" etc etc etc...

The stupidest thing a cop said to me? Errrrr, long ago when I was a juvenile, a mate got busted shoplifting and said he gave me some of the gear...which he didnt and teh cop said to me "Come on, its late a night and we've driven all the way out here, say yes and you'll just get a warning!, it's nothing too serious"

My brother the other day had an interesting encounter : He came home to the farm where he lives (about 10K from town) and the are around 5 Cops cars there, with dogs and the lot. They were just packing up and my brother went through the front paddock and found out who was in charge and he told my Brother:

Cop:It's OK, we didn't find anything

Bro:Where's you warrant?

Cop:We're QLD Drug Squad, we don'y need a warrant!

They left but about 1hour later, they came back, this time with a warrant and searched again, I think they we're hoping that there may have been stuff they were hiding and they're were frantically running round but again they found nothing and as they were going they boss said "Someone mustn't like you!" and they just left!

"We don't need a warrant"? Is that right in QLD? This was a raid, I would've thought for that its not exactly like pulling a car over and using reasonable suspicion or whatever?

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d
What's the dumbest thing a vacuum cleaner salesman has said to you? :gooff:

If this Vacume cleaner does not pick up the sh*t I have just thrown on your carpet, I will eat it with a Knife and Fork.

My reply was, 'do you want tomato sauce with it, as we have not got the power on yet'! :lol:

• Member For: 20y 30d

Well last time I was pulled over for and RBT the officer directing traffic had the light stick and looked more like he was doing the hokey pokey than directing traffic!

well I was very confused no officer ready and waiting to breath test me he was on his own there were also no other people there so pulled up next to him on the left hand side I thought this was prudent

I wind down the window and he starts in to me I didnt follow his instructions I should have pulled up on the right hand side of the officer in the ncoming lane WTF

so he was quite sure that he had bagged himself a DUI and to his surprise NIL so the officer started checking my car and aksed why the rego sticker was not on the windscreen

I replied because its on the rear passenger door (I had a four door laser at the time)

any way checked the sticker and he was kinda pissed of that hadn't got his scalp

I then asked if he would like to see the current registration sticker which was in the glove box, the one on the car was two months out of date He kindly declined and asked me to go now!

I have the utmost respect for the police Damn hard job but some are just (I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY TRIGGERHAPPY) !!!!! or far to keen to cook and book before they look

Edited by Chris xr6

• Member For: 20y 8m 8d

What's the dumbest thing a vacuum cleaner salesman has said to you? :gooff:

If this Vacume cleaner does not pick up the sh*t I have just thrown on your carpet, I will eat it with a Knife and Fork.

My reply was, 'do you want tomato sauce with it, as we have not got the power on yet'! :lol:

Sometimes a reall gem just bobs its heap up above the crowd.

This is one of those gems.

Very funny! :gooff:

• ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 18d
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!

That is one annoying avatar turbs!!! :gooff:

'Smokie the Bear' in Washington State USA, " You have three weeks to pay this traffic fine sir, or you will be summons to appear in court"........

..flew back to Aust 1 week later! :gooff:

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d

on my way home from work (I was about 5km from home ) I was pulled over and asked.....

Mr Policeman said: If you work at Liverpool, why are you going this way.... you don't live anywhere around here.

Me: Yes I do, I am only 10 minutes from home.

Mr Policeman calls another Mr Policeman and they start arguing about where I live. :huh:

Me: Get the street directory out............ they must have been ex-taxi drivers :lol:

• Member For: 20y 8m 8d
That is one annoying avatar turbs!!! :huh:

'Smokie the Bear' in Washington State USA, " You have three weeks to pay this traffic fine sir, or you will be summons to appear in court"........

..flew back to Aust 1 week later! :huh:

Have you been back to America?

The way their government computer networks interact, you might get blocked from returning next ime until you pay your fine!

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 2d

What's the dumbest thing a vacuum cleaner salesman has said to you?

My reply was, 'do you want tomato sauce with it, as we have not got the power on yet'!

Sometimes a reall gem just bobs its heap up above the crowd.

This is one of those gems.

Very funny! :huh:

:lol: :k24t::huh: :lol: