Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

Gday

Anyone got the part# for ba/bf shorter rear bump stops,king springs...

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

If its for lowering just cut your standed bump stop's.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E. Melbourne
Posted

superpro make a shorter version, ive had them installed for 2 years with no probs.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: balmain
Posted

yeah I just cut mine no problems so far

on another note does anyone know if whiteline sway bars come wtih sway bar links in the box I should I buy new links for the front when I get them fitted or just use the old ford ones ?

cheers trev

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 1d
Posted

Just stick with the standard ones... I've tried the pillowballs and they rattled like crazy... and there were VERY tight.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...