Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 26d
Posted

Getting my car tuned and injectors,pump next week, Ganna buy a cat and let them put it on to, just after a little bit more flow and a bit more sound, YES I already have center muffeler removed. What sort of cat should I put on it like what size? 100 cell 200cell? The higher the cell the better im assuming?

Cheers

John.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

The lower the number, the more it will flow... 100 is very high flow

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted (edited)

is it a BA or BF? Would be good 2 see how much power it will put out as you are doing the same mods - valve springs that im gunna do pretty soon hopefully, keep us posted John-

also what size cat will you be using?

Edited by XR64LT
  • Banned
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

im also in the process of getting a new cat, whats a good one, dose the brand matter coz there are a few on ebay 100cell ones???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
im also in the process of getting a new cat, whats a good one, dose the brand matter coz there are a few on ebay 100cell ones???

Mate be carefull of the guy "TuffCarParts" on ebay. He is advertising 3 1/2 inch and 4 inch 100cpsi rolled stainless cats for 275 but he has none in stock!! I asked him for a 3.5 inch one and he said none in stock atm. Couple of days later after speaking to an exhaust shop I contacted him again and said I'll take a 4 inch then. Same reply, "none in stock atm"!!! :wavey:

I just ordered one from RAP1D. 4inch with 5 inch body 100cpsi stainless cat. Will put up some photo's when I receive it tomorrow.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Yeah they sell quick... Ive only got a few 4inch 100cpi's left, and some 3.5inch 200cpi's

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Yeah I bet they do, but this guy keeps relisting items that he dosnt have in stock!!

  • Banned
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

so whats a good cat then, lol. there are so many high flow cats on the market dose the brand matter or any high flow cat will do??? how much are the rapid ones going for????

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 26d
Posted

yeah rapid how much is one of your 100cell ones posted to 2615? and do you have any 42 pound injectors rapid? I need a fuel pump to :P need all that by like tuesday.,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...